//Super Awesome!
Owner of this Blog

Touch the image to see/know more about me!



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Assalamualaikum and Hi people. Ahlan Wasahlan !


Salam Ukhuwah!

Put your CBOX codes here!


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


The New Me

Assalammualaikum & Hi everybody Onion Head Emoticons 23


This is the new me. Hee. Alhamdulillah. Act ayat someone "Istiqomah diri dgn menutup AURAT" buat aku realize that I should change. Yeah aku cuba perlahan lahan. Did I look pretty with Hijab ? Kuikui Onion Head Emoticons 27



Handsome tak dia ? Hehe. He's Amirul Amir. Aku dah anggap dia macam abang aku sendiri. Dia yang selalu ingatkan aku pasal solat & Aurat. Hee. Thanks abang !!!!! Onion Head Emoticons 36 Sayang abang

Honestly aku cakap, aku dulu tak ada la baik mana.. But selagi Allah beri aku peluang untuk berubah, I think jangan sia sia kan peluang tu kan. InsyaAllah I'll stay with my hijab. Pray for me uolls. Ngeee Onion Head Emoticons 34

-"Hijab is for a princess. If you wearing Hijab for the sake of Allah then you are a PRINCESS" - Ustaz Don Daniyal-

Im a princess. Mwehehe Onion Head Emoticons 42

So guys, I've to stop here. See ya ! Assalamualaikum Onion Head Emoticons 33